I have a confession. I shared this post over on Tatertots & Jello last December and I totally forgot to share it over here. And that is a BIG mistake on my part. Mostly because this is one of my top 10 FAVORITE recipes of all time. This recipe was given to me by a dear friend and I love her to death for giving it to me! But seriously. If this amazingly Zesty Crab Dip is anywhere near me… I hoard it… in a get-the-heck-away-from-me-I’m-going-to-lick-the-bowl-clean kind of way. This is definitely a recipe you want in your arsenal especially with all the football parties coming up!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar Old English Kraft cheese spread
- ¼ cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can fancy white crab meat, drained
- In a slow-cooker or medium sauce pan over medium heat, melt cream cheese and Kraft cheese together.
- Whisk in half-and-half. Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in worchestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and crab meat until smooth.
- Serve hot with bread or crackers. Enjoy!
So this crab dip isn’t just for seafood lovers. I don’t love seafood at all but I LOVE this crab dip! I promise the crab flavor is not over-powering. I love to make this dip in between parties, but mostly for big gatherings. Otherwise I eat the entire thing myself. And while my mouth sings praises, my hips don’t. So you must make this amazing recipe for your next party. I guarantee people will be begging you for the recipe.
What is your go-to recipe for big gatherings?