Hi. My name is Talitha. And I’m a Ranch-aholic. “Hi Talitha.”
My history with all things ranch probably started when I was 7 years old. We were visiting family in Missouri and ordered some pizza. My cousin told me of the amazingness that is Hidden Valley Ranch + pizza. I’ve been a giant fan ever since… as evidence here and here. So when Hidden Valley asked me to recreate an old family favorite with a special ranch-y twist, I was totally game. Now we have a new favorite: Spicy Ranch Potato Wedges!
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet (3 tbsp) Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch mix
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash each potato and cut it into 8 wedges.
- Place potato wedges into a ziploc bag and toss with olive oil.
- In a separate ziploc bag, combine ranch mix and parmesan cheese. Transfer oiled potatoes into ranch bag. Toss to coat.
- Place coated potato wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through. Enjoy!
These potato wedges are de-licious. Seriously. And they are soooo easy to make. They are one of my go-to sides. Also, is it weird that I like to dip my ranch potato wedges in ranch? I think I have a problem.
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.